271045- Butler- Including the cities of Andover, Augusta, El Dorado, and Rose Hill 338 PM CDT Sun Jun 26 2022
Tonight Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds up to 5 mph. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday night Clear. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday and wednesday night Clear. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows in the upper 60s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Friday Mostly sunny. A 30 percent chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Friday night through saturday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Highs in the mid 80s. Sunday Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
After two weeks of heat, much of the country is going to see a cooldown as a strong front moves through the country and the hot ridge of high pressure shifts to the West over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 12:24PM Fri Jun 24, 2022 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.